The Practical Training Certificate (PTC) programme is for those in supervisory or management positions (or with good practical skills) who are responsible for carrying out practical skills training to one to one or small groups in the workplace.
The course will help the trainer to transform their training programmes in to multi-layered, interactive, effective and energising learning experiences that will ensure long term retention of information by the learners, and thereby increase their productivity.
Programme duration: 3 days
Maximum delegates: 5
By the end of the Practical Training Certificate programme you will be able to:
- Analyse tasks in order to plan effective training
- Design two practical training sessions using the ABC structure to meet specified training needs
- Deliver two short pieces of practical training
- Provide constructive feedback to learners following practical training sessions
To the standard of the People 1st Practical Training Certificate
- How people learn
- Structuring a training session
- Attention phase
- Breakdown phase – task analysis
- Breakdown phase – involving trainees
- Checking training
- Training small groups
- Delegate practice sessions
The Practical Training Certificate programme is informal and highly participative with active discussion, exchange of ideas, exercises, group work and practice sessions. Delegates will receive detailed feedback on their performance.
To request further information please fill in our enquiry form or call us on 01223 837 180.