The Group Training Certificate programme is for corporate trainers, managers, supervisors, team leaders and heads of department who are responsible for writing and delivering training to groups of people.
The course will help the trainer to transform their training programmes and workshops in to multi-layered, interactive, effective and energising learning experiences that will ensure long term retention of information by the learners, and thereby increase their productivity.
Programme duration: 3 days
Maximum delegates: 5
By the end of the Group Training Certificate programme you will be able to:
- Identify two training activities and write objectives that are appropriate for interactive group training sessions
- Plan accurate training sessions with support materials that reflect real practice and include appropriate information
- Carry out two interactive training sessions at a pace and sequence that maximises learning
- Provide constructive feedback to learners following practice sessions
To the standard of the People 1st Group Training Certificate
- How people learn
- Writing an instructional objective
- Structuring training – Introduction, Development and Consolidation
- Using visual aids and handouts
- Preparing to deliver
- Handling groups effectively
- Using syndicates and exercises
- Questioning techniques
- Delegate practice sessions
The Group Training Certificate programme is informal and highly participative with active discussion, exchange of ideas, exercises, group work and practice sessions. Delegates will receive detailed feedback on their performance. Please note, this is a challenging course, and involves homework each evening in preparation for the training practice sessions.
To request further information please fill in our enquiry form or call us on 01223 837 180.