The Leadership and Motivation skills course is designed for those who want to learn how to get the most from their people through effective team leadership and motivation.
Who is it designed for?
The Leadership and Motivation Skills course is for managers, heads of department, supervisors and team leaders who require practical hints and tips on how to motivate people, how to manage groups and leadership styles.
How will it benefit you?
This Leadership and Motivation Skills course will help you to:
- Recognise different styles of leadership and identify your own leadership style
- Use a range of motivation techniques within your team
- Identify how and why groups and teams change
- Manage the different roles within your team.
One Day Course Content
- Definition of leadership and leadership styles
- Motivational techniques
- How and why groups and teams change
- Managing different roles within your team
This is an interactive course. We use exercises, discussion, self-assessment and group work as the basis for the learning.
To request further information please fill in our enquiry form or call us on 01223 837 180.