This one-day Customer Service course is designed to enable delegates to understand the importance of customer care to themselves as individuals, their organisation and their customers. Delegates will examine how they can influence customer satisfaction at work.
Who is it designed for?
The customer service course is for those who want to understand the importance of customer service to themselves as individuals, their organisation and their customers. For those wanting an awareness of how they can influence customer satisfaction at work.
How will it benefit you?
On completion of this Customer Service Skills course you will be able to:
- Adopt a consistent, professional style when speaking with customers
- Develop skills in engaging with customers and handling their enquiries
- Explain how to listen effectively, ask questions and summarise to respond fully to a customer request
- Identify ways you can add value to customer relationships and exceed expectations
- Practise how to turn customer service disappointment into a positive experience
One-day course content
- Welcome and introduction
- Defining Customer Service
- Handling customer enquires
- Establishing customer needs and responding to requests
- Handling work based customer requests
- Service recovery
- Complaint handling practice
- Building customer relationships
- Applying the learning and next steps
This is an interactive course. We use exercises, discussion, role-play, self-assessment and group work as the basis for the learning.
To request further information please fill in our enquiry form or call us on 01223 837 180.