A one-day course on Conducting a Performance Review, to improve performance management techniques.
Who is it designed for?
The Conducting a Performance Review course is designed for managers, heads of department, supervisors & team leaders who are required to conduct performance reviews, and agree performance objectives with their team.
How will it benefit you?
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- State the core principles and benefits of effective performance reviews
- Set and write SMART performance objectives
- Review an individual’s performance and clearly summarise the agreed level of performance
- Give constructive and motivational feedback
- Hold structured conversational performance review meetings
One Day Course Content
- Principles of effective performance reviews
- Setting SMART Objectives
- The performance review meeting
- Performance Review skills
- Practicing the key skills in conducting a performance review
- Performance review documentation and follow up
- Review and next steps
This is an interactive course. We use exercises, discussion, self-assessment and group work as the basis for the learning.
To request further information please fill in our enquiry form or call us on 01223 837 180.