The Competency Based Interviewing Skills course provides participants with the skills, knowledge and confidence to recruit and select the right team member for the job.
Who is it designed for?
The Competency Based Interviewing Skills course is designed for those responsible for conducting competency based interviews at work
How will you benefit?
By the end of this competency based interviewing skills course participants will be able to:
- highlight the importance of making good selection decisions
- identify key behaviours to measure essential competencies
- prepare for a competency based interview
- practice interviewing skills
- evaluate data
- make objective selection decisions
- review and close
One Day Course Content
- Effective recruitment and selection methods
- Setting your selection criteria
- Screening applications
- Structuring and conducting the interview
- Conducting an effective interview skills practice
- Making the selection decision
- Applying the learning
This is an interactive course. We use exercises, discussion, self-assessment and group work as the basis for the learning.
To request further information please fill in our enquiry form or call us on 01223 837 180.