A fun, practical and highly participative one-day coaching skills course to provide participants with the skills and tools necessary to become an effective coach in the workplace.
Who is it designed for?
The coaching skills course is designed for those who want to learn the skills and techniques to be an effective coach in the workplace.
How will it benefit you?
By the end of the programme you will be able:
* To explain what coaching is and what it is not
* To state the benefits of coaching to the individual, team leader and the organisation
* To identify how people learn, and why this is important
* To plan for effective coaching
* To demonstrate the skills of effective coaching through role play
1 Day Course Content
Welcome and Introductions
What is coaching
How People Learn
The Coaching Process
The Skills and Qualities of an Effective Coach
Preparation for Role Plays
This is an interactive course. We use exercises, discussion, self-assessment and group work as the basis for the learning.
To request further information please fill in our enquiry form or call us on 01223 837 180.