A one-day Assertiveness Skills course to understand and practice the skills and techniques to be assertive in the workplace
Who is it designed for?
The Assertiveness Skills course is for those who want to understand and practice the skills and techniques to be assertive in the workplace
How will you benefit?
This Assertiveness Skills course will help you to:
- Identify your personal behavioural preferences
- Learn how to use a tool kit of assertive techniques for you to be effective at work and build successful relationships.
- Distinguish between aggressive, assertive and passive approaches, and describe their implications on others.
- List your rights and evaluate the effect of your inner dialogue.
- Demonstrate the use of techniques to increase your power base.
- Explain how to give and receive feedback, and why it is so valuable to yourself and others.
- Express your views confidently and stand your ground and say no to people
This is an interactive course. We use exercises, discussion, self-assessment and group work as the basis for the learning.
To request further information please fill in our enquiry form or call us on 01223 837 180.