This practical train the trainer programme covers the fundamentals of designing and delivering a practical training session, with the addition of opportunities to practice the skills of training in a safe environment, and to get feedback on performance.
Programme Duration: 3 days
Maximum delegates: 6
- Analyse tasks in order to plan effective training
- Design practical training sessions using the ABC structure to meet specified needs
- Deliver short pieces of practical training
- Provide constuctive feedback to the learners following practical training sessions
- How people learn
- Structuring a practical training session
- Attention phase
- Breakdown phase – task analysis
- Breakdown phase – involving trainees with practising the task and questions
- Check phase
- Training small groups
- Preparation for training
- Feedback skills
- Delegate practice sessions
- Wrap up
This three-day train the trainer programme is informal and highly participative with active discussion, exchange of ideas, exercises, group work and practical training sessions. Please note, this is a challenging course, and involves homework each evening in preparation for the training practice sessions.
There is the option of accrediting this train the trainer programme through People 1st. Please see our Practical Training Certificate section for further information.
To request further information please fill in our enquiry form or call us on 01223 837 180.