This one-day introductory group train the trainer programme covers the essentials of designing and delivering an interactive training session to a group of people.
Programme duration: One day
Maximum delegates: 10
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Write an Instructional Objective for a group training session
- Identify the structure of a group training session, and explain why this is important
- Explain the skills of good question technique and handling the answers
- Identify types of visuals that can be used in a group training session, and explain why visual aids are important
- Writing an Instructional Objective
- Introduction to the structure of a group training session
- Question techniques
- Use of visual aids in group training sessions
This one-day train the trainer programme is informal and highly participative with active discussion, exchange of ideas, exercises and group work. If you would like an opportunity to practise the skills of delivering a group training session please refer to our Intermediate or Advanced group training programmes for further information.
To request further information please fill in our enquiry form or call us on 01223 837 180.